The Bombardier Global Express ultra-long range business jet shares fuselage cross-sections with the CRJ models.
Bombardier Global Express corporate jet is one of the most luxurious, most accomplished business aircraft ever built, accommodating the desires of todays sophisticated and demanding traveler with no compromises.
- Total Hours: 5665 hrs / 2054 lnd
- Engines: BR700-710A2-20
- Engine #1: 5661 hrs
- Engine #2: 5665 hrs
- Engines & APU on JSSI
- Airframe on Smart Parts Plus
- EASA OPS Compliant
- Refurbished in 2008
- CAT II
- Honeywell Primus 2000 6-Tube
- Triple IC-800 Integrated Avionics Computers
- Triple NZ-2000 FMS
- DL-950 Data Loader
- Triple Primus II Nav/Com w/ 25KHz or 8.33 KHZ spacing
- RCZ-835 Standby Comm with Observer Audio Panel
- EGPWS Honeywell Mk V
- Artex B406-4 ELT 406 MHz
- Primus WU-880 Weather Radar
- ACSS TCAS RT-950 with Change 7
- Mode 'S' Diversity Transponder RCZ-833K
- Dual Collins ALT-4000 Radio Altimeter
- Dual Collins HF-9031A HF Comm
- Honeywell SSCVR Cockpit Voice Recorder
- Honeywell SSFDR Flight Data Recorder
- Dual Honeywell HG2021GD02 Global Positioning System
- Honeywell SD-600 SATCOM System
- Triple Honeywell HG2001AC20 Inertial Reference Unit
- Quad Honeywell DA-810 Data Acquisition Unit
- Integrated Electronic Stand-By Instrument Thales H321
- Dual Automatic Flight Control System (AFCS)
- Dual Full Flight Regime Auto Throttle
- Single Allied Signal EGPWS Ground Proximity w/ Wind Shear
- Refurbishment: Jet Aviation Basel, Switzerland, November 2008.
- New Audio International Touchscreens installed.
Cabin layout arrangement for 12 passengers:
- Four executive single seats in a club configuration in Forward Cabin
- Four seats in a conference group in Mid Cabin
- Two single seats in a club configuration in Mid Cabin
- Two three-place divan in Aft Cabin, with two seats 16G certified
- One crew rest in LH side
- One galley in RH side.
- Sherwin Williams 400 Pantone Gray
- Sherwin Williams 402 Pantone Gray
- Sherwin Williams 405 Pantone Gray
- Sherwin Williams J02289 White
- Sherwin Williams CMO830380 Clear
Specifications and details are subject to verification upon inspection. Aircraft is offered subject to prior sale or withdrawal from the market.